told ya so

Non-tube amp discussion to discuss music, girls, life, etc.

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

tsutt

told ya so

Post by tsutt »

some of the same tech i mentioned before. I'll be out of here in a couple weeks also. my bank account was seized by a debt collector. the lawyers banksters gov. are all in it together with big multi nat. corps.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government ... rying-Guns
Structo

Re: told ya so

Post by Structo »

Whoa!

It must have infrared cameras to detect a weapon.

This is getting really scary along with the gun grabbers.
Tom

Don't let that smoke out!
NickC

Post by NickC »

Structo wrote:Whoa!

Unless the weapon had just been fired, it wouldn't be any warmer than either body temp or ambient air temp.

If a drone can detect a weapon, it's some other technology than infrared. What could that be? Radar? If so, how can it differentiate between a Glock and a can of shaving creme in a grocery bag?

I'm curious if this is really possible, or just part of a psychological tactic to induce paranoia in the general populace?
tsutt

Post by tsutt »

NickC wrote:
Structo wrote:Whoa!

Unless the weapon had just been fired, it wouldn't be any warmer than either body temp or ambient air temp.

If a drone can detect a weapon, it's some other technology than infrared. What could that be? Radar? If so, how can it differentiate between a Glock and a can of shaving creme in a grocery bag?

I'm curious if this is really possible, or just part of a psychological tactic to induce paranoia in the general populace?

Oh ya it true it's not infra red its way beyond that they can actually determine what the mat'l is. cant say where but in 91 i saw DEE oh DEE film from eye rack and yes could see everything right thru the block building.

And here is a follow up. i think they have already used it unexplained houses blowing up. ect

http://washingtonexaminer.com/eric-hold ... le/2523319
NickC

Post by NickC »

tsutt wrote:..........

And here is a follow up. i think they have already used it unexplained houses blowing up. ect

http://washingtonexaminer.com/eric-hold ... le/2523319

Eric Holder is a traitor to the Constitution and the country (as is the POTUS). He has repeatedly violated his oath of office. He should be formally charged with treason and stand trial (along with the POTUS).
tsutt

Post by tsutt »

Heres an interesting video. was put out by anon but they show a very interesting video from the pentagon. And i do not align with any group fwiw. its about 6 min.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... MuXgpl2Sxg
vibratoking

Post by vibratoking »

POTUS - I assume you mean the President of the United States?
NickC

Post by NickC »

vibratoking wrote:POTUS - I assume you mean the President of the United States?
Yes.
tsutt

Post by tsutt »

Every single slime ball in wash is bought and payed for. us against them. the way it is.

watch the vid i wont post anymore of this. just trying to make people aware.
NickC

Post by NickC »

tsutt wrote:Every single slime ball in wash is bought and payed for. us against them. the way it is.

watch the vid i wont post anymore of this. just trying to make people aware.

If it's any consolation, Rand Paul is filibustering congress right now over the drone issue, in an effort to block confirmation of John Brennan's nomination as CIA Director.

So, there are a few (Ted Cruz down in Texas is another that is trying to fight the good fight) within the beltway that aren't complete slime-balls. Otherwise, I agree with you 100%.
Reeltarded

Post by Reeltarded »

My idea is that the government pays us each $1 and makes us all our own regulators. Nothing must else to say about it.
Signatures have a 255 character limit that I could abuse, but I am not Cecil B. DeMille.
MCK

Post by MCK »

Post deleted
tsutt

Post by tsutt »

i hope you dont consider going around the world empire building and murdering people democracy. All you have to do is follow who is not part of the world banking system to see who is next in line to get annihilated. up next iran, syria is in process.
MCK

Post by MCK »

Ssshhh a drone is circling over me. In hushed voice, I was being sarcastic above. Off to hide under a tin foil.
qtone

Post by qtone »