told ya so

Non-tube amp discussion to discuss music, girls, life, etc.

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

Reeltarded

Re: told ya so

Post by Reeltarded »

Aha! We need monopoles.

I used to get sooo pissed off playing monopole as a kid. If I didn't land on Boardwalk first trip around I would totally freak out and flip the board.
Signatures have a 255 character limit that I could abuse, but I am not Cecil B. DeMille.
Bob S

Post by Bob S »

Think I might be allergic to poles.
Winter gets longer every year.
And every year gets shorter...
Caps - I like.
Blue, Yellow, White, Orange - it's all good.
Hairy is good sometimes.
Bipolar blondes are something different.
Fascinating, just don't marry one.
I feel a beer coming on.
Haar Haar.
Why Aye Man
Reeltarded

Post by Reeltarded »

Interesting. I find the winter is getting shorter with the years. Maybe it's that I travel farther because I am closer to the equator?
Signatures have a 255 character limit that I could abuse, but I am not Cecil B. DeMille.
LeftyStrat
Location: Marietta, SC, but my heart and two of my kids are in Seattle, WA

Post by LeftyStrat »

Reeltarded wrote:Aha! We need monopoles.

I used to get sooo pissed off playing monopole as a kid. If I didn't land on Boardwalk first trip around I would totally freak out and flip the board.
Not me. I'd buy those ghetto purple properties. No one wanted them, and I could acquire all three and build my hotels before anyone else. It's easier ripping off poor people, just ask Walmart. Well, until none of the poor people have jobs.

Maybe I should try a different strategy, and sell something only the top one percent can afford. It would have to be something that even if you had the money, you couldn't get one, unless I liked you. I'd sell one to Warren Buffet, but refuse to sell one to Bill Gates, then jack up the price when Larry Ellison came calling. I'd probably only make fewer than 300.
It's never too late to have a happy childhood.
Bob S

Post by Bob S »

Nope - someone is messing with time.
Prolly using different drones down there.
Hmmm - Tsutt's right.
Bugger!
Anyone else had the dizzies this week?
Mr Google might be after the band of brothers & sisters.
Still think he uses a sovtek au7 in v1.
Wimp!
Why Aye Man
LeftyStrat

Post by LeftyStrat »

Reeltarded wrote:Interesting. I find the winter is getting shorter with the years. Maybe it's that I travel farther because I am closer to the equator?
Must be the distance to the equator. This Seattle winter is really trying to kill me.
Reeltarded

Post by Reeltarded »

All that money I made in real estate was taxed away at a rate slightly higher than the income from the properties. Own to rent. Look around and tell me imma liar.
LeftyStrat

Post by LeftyStrat »

Reeltarded wrote:All that money I made in real estate was taxed away at a rate slightly higher than the income from the properties. Own to rent. Look around and tell me imma liar.
I always vote for property tax education levies, just to stick it to my slumlord, I mean landlord.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VP1NyV60WzA
Reeltarded

Post by Reeltarded »

If you are screwing everyone you look around and realize it's not just you and then you realize it's not going to work. heh
LeftyStrat

Post by LeftyStrat »

Reeltarded wrote:If you are screwing everyone you look around and realize it's not just you and then you realize it's not going to work. heh
I've been both a landlord and a renter in my lifetime. I've always tried not to suck at either.

Unfortunately a large number of parents either didn't stress the importance of ethics and compassion, or didn't learn it themselves.

I was shocked many years ago when something came out of my mouth to my kids that sounded just like my father, "Politeness and mutual respect is the cornerstone of civilization. Why should anyone respect you if you don't respect them?"
Reeltarded

Post by Reeltarded »

I like to run up behind people and scream while tickling them. It doesn't work in every part of town.
LeftyStrat

Post by LeftyStrat »

Reeltarded wrote:I like to run up behind people and scream while tickling them. It doesn't work in every part of town.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIyQn9jRjP8
rp

Post by rp »

Fav cartoon of the last few years. Italy is way f'd up but Beppe Grillo actually broke through this tyranny getting ~30% of the vote, made me hopeful in humanity for the first time in a long time. BTW FYI he's not a comedian clown (eg Carrot Top) which they play him up as in the global corporate media - he's a social/political satirist, an intellectual and an artist, think Lenny Bruce or George Carlin.

Hey Jana, if that contraption of yours isn't tube powered I don't think it's appropriate here. I think a power supply from a car tube radio would do nicely. And, pics please!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dai H.

Post by Dai H. »

[img:581:593]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_osrVjnPbdEM/S ... ind_10.jpg[/img]

but...it's all true!
rp

Post by rp »

AWESOME kitty. Saving that.