Grooveyard records!!!!

Non-tube amp discussion to discuss music, girls, life, etc.

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

Chris G

Grooveyard records!!!!

Post by Chris G »

Hi Guy's,
I thought I would put a plug in for a friend of mine who has a pretty cool site.www.grooveyardrecords.com This site contains nothing but guitar music.
Blues,70's rock,fusion,metal there's something for everyone there!!! I've been getting into plankton,a twin guitar band from sweden.....Kinda of a blues fusion group with great interplay between the players!!!! any of you guy's here heard of them? kinda like Hendrix done right!!! but not cheesey!! if you get a chance stop by and chek out what the Groove dog has to offer!!!!!
:D

Thanks
Chris
doctord02

Re: Grooveyard records!!!!

Post by doctord02 »

Plankton rocks, I've got all their CD's. Kinda like Hendrix meets Jeff Beck. Grooveyard is cool little label.
Chris G

Post by Chris G »

doctord02 wrote:Plankton rocks, I've got all their CD's. Kinda like Hendrix meets Jeff Beck. Grooveyard is cool little label.
Hi Doc d,
I have there first cd on the way,of the other 3 they have out which do you like the best? I will probabley end up with all of them. :D
Thanks
Chris
doctord02

Post by doctord02 »

no preference of one over the other. If you dig the first one, then go ahead and order the rest, 'cause you'll dig them too.

;)

BTW, one of the guys in Plankton used to be a regular poster over at the Plexi Palace Marshall forum - I believe "Sluggo" was his handle. Thats how I learned about the band and Grooveyard Records.