Hello Amp Garage! Southbay Ampworks introduction...

General discussion area for tube amps.

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

MooreCowbelle

Re: Hello Amp Garage! Southbay Ampworks introduction...

Post by MooreCowbelle »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
lastwinj

Post by lastwinj »

shit missed the fun.

germ
dogears

Post by dogears »

LOL! I have some of those blue Xicons..... But, the Glaswerks has foil aligned PS series in it. At least mine does.

Were you playing? I saw the light on but I heard no sound.... Just the ringing in my head. LOL

Scott

Bob-I wrote:
Normster wrote:WTF Bob? Why are you wasting your time here when you're supposed to be jammin' at the ampfest? :lol:
I just got home. I got to compare my Peavey transplant directly with Scott Learner plugged into a real Dumble. It held it's own, even at 1/2 the power, some folks said they couldn't tell who was playing what. I'm sure in a quiet room you could tell, but in a jam.......

I got to try the Dumble. Must more bottom than I expected and monster loud with a pair of EVM 12L's.

Wait till Scott hears that I used the Blue Xicon caps and not the maroon one's. He'll s**t.

Oh... and the Glassworks is HANDS DOWN, the best Dumble clone there. Andy Fuchs brought several amps and Scott brought his Fuchs.

I hope my ears will stop ringing by next month. :lol:
dehughes

Post by dehughes »

lastwinj wrote:shit missed the fun.

germ
Yeah, this thread just blew up, didn't it...
Tempus edax rerum
Omar

Post by Omar »

Wow, I missed out on this thread this weekend. You guys should have been busy watching the OSU-Michigan game. Go Bucks! :D

Anyways, I just want to remind everyone that you are free to state your opinions but let's keep the tone of the conversation civil. You may not agree with others people's opinions, but I don't want this to become a hostile enviroment where dissenting opinions are flamed. What concerned me is how quickly the comments got hostile.

Thread has been locked.

Omar
Tone by misadventure