SLOCONE forum

General discussion area for tube amps.

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

breakfastbuddy

cant start any fender sections ,

Post by breakfastbuddy »

their amsp are not good , their guitars are not good either , very little gain and thin and squicy . so advice not to go in that direction . buy the way sloclone is a page for high gain amps , very good i admit :D
Cliff Schecht

Re: SLOCONE forum

Post by Cliff Schecht »

Allynmey should start more amp forums we can take over the SLO 100 forum and other types. Might as well start Fender section too since most of us are messing around with those amps as well. Smile
Gibsonman63 wrote:1+ on the Fender section. Fun and easy to work on. My wife isn't crazy about me building another amp anytime soon, but I have been researching the old tweed deluxes. Seems like a fun and versatile build.
I was thinking about this the other night! It would be great to have a forum dedicated to Fenders, "bargain bin amps", old and/or new boutique amps and maybe even (dare I say it) a hifi/general tube section. This would help make it easier to find some of the awesome threads that come up on these Technical forums and would possible attract a wider audience of tube guys/gals/gurus. More moderation would probably be necessary, but it's usually not too hard to find good moderators. This is a great community and I think there is nothing wrong with sharing our little slice of the web with others interested in top notch tube equipment.

Not to tell Allyn how to run his forum or anything. Maybe we could start a new thread and discuss this further.. :)
Cliff Schecht - Circuit P.I.
Dai H.

Post by Dai H. »

have you tried clearing cache and cookies and logging in again?
Structo

Post by Structo »

I looked at that forum and it says: This board has no forums.
Tom

Don't let that smoke out!
malt

Post by malt »

Hi, may be "hi Gain "and" lo Gain " would bee right ?
I'll tell you all my secrets, but I lie about my past.
dynaman

Post by dynaman »

Structo wrote:I looked at that forum and it says: This board has no forums.
Yeah, that page comes up when you're not logged in. After logging in, you have to click on "Board Index".
breakfastbuddy

sloclone is working right now

Post by breakfastbuddy »

sloclone is working right now . never had any problems logging in to that one . on sewatt you have to clear out cookies all the time , this one here is also no problems logging into . :D
Dai H.

Post by Dai H. »

Structo wrote:I looked at that forum and it says: This board has no forums.
Yes I think you mentioned that. But have you tried clearing your cache (temp. internet files) and cookies and logging in again?

(As it seems to be for others) it works for me (and that's without any special PC/internet hocus pocus).
M Fowler

Post by M Fowler »

I cleared all cookies, had a new password sent to me, tried to log on and nothing. The site is not working.

Also tried to send an email to them and no response and colossal tried to let them know by PM and nothing.

I guess I will wait.
Dai H.

Post by Dai H. »

the cache as well?

still working
gldtp99

Post by gldtp99 »

I just logged into SLOClone--- site seems to work normally
M Fowler

Post by M Fowler »

Got a reply to reactiviate my account when I do the reactivation code block is unreadable so I sent another email. The code has a block with a big red X. Can't see any thing being blocked. Right click and still will not open the code block.

Why do forums make you jump through hoops to use the site?
Sonny ReVerb

Post by Sonny ReVerb »

I registered yesterday. After activation, I was able to log in and see the forums. You might try a different browser, if possible. Did you use their link at the bottom of the page to toss your cookies or did you go through control panel / Internet options?

Doh, we were typing at the same time. The red X probably means you don't have the plugin to display that type of image. See if you can right click it and search for a plugin.
"The blues is the roots, the rest is the fruits." - Willie Dixon
M Fowler

Post by M Fowler »

They sent me an email with a link to reactivate that is what I used. It seems I am unable to view the code due to my CPU OP system is all I can think of.
Sonny ReVerb

Post by Sonny ReVerb »

"The blues is the roots, the rest is the fruits." - Willie Dixon