Amp parts for sale

List tube amp related items you wish to sell or trade. Private sales only. No dealers or manufactures.

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

ijedouglas

Re: Amp parts for sale

Post by ijedouglas »

M Fowler wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 6:42 pm Everyone,

I thought I could handle selling stuff but that proved impossible with my health.

My heart has decreased Left Ventricle ejection fraction at 36% so not getting enough air, of course medication increased so breathing a lot better now.
Next is to tackle my blood sugar levels so I don't sleep all day. Wish me luck and I apologize for all the confusion I created on messaging and all.

Mark Fowler
Sorry to hear that you are having some health issues. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
Ian
Bombacaototal

Post by Bombacaototal »

Wishing you a speedy recovery 🙏
Stephen1966

Post by Stephen1966 »

I thought I could handle selling stuff but that proved impossible with my health.

My heart has decreased Left Ventricle ejection fraction at 36% so not getting enough air, of course medication increased so breathing a lot better now.
Next is to tackle my blood sugar levels so I don't sleep all day. Wish me luck and I apologize for all the confusion I created on messaging and all.

Mark Fowler
Sending you positive vibes... get well soon.
Stephen
www.primatone.eu
didit

Post by didit »

Hello Mark --

No apologies please.
M Fowler wrote: Fri May 03, 2024 6:42 pm Wish me luck and I apologize for all the confusion I created on messaging and all.
Wishing you more than simply luck. Get better and get back to the stuff you enjoy.

Best .. Ian
rccolgan

Post by rccolgan »

Mark Fowler
Speedy recovery, Mark! Thinking of you
Ryan
https://www.thetonegeek.com/