1979 D103 wierdness

Vox and Hiwatt Discussion

Moderators: pompeiisneaks, Colossal

Wallbanger

Re: 1979 D103 wierdness

Post by Wallbanger »

Yes, point taken, I was a dick right there, I apologize. I'll post up some good pics and more data here shortly
Pete
martin manning

Post by martin manning »

Cool. I'm looking forward to seeing this problem sorted out.
Wallbanger

Post by Wallbanger »

I haven't been home to work on the amp in a while, but I did spot this Hiwatt 200 in my pals shop in Richmond, Va (metro sound and music) Its beat but legit, has the cut in half serial plate with the "right" font, i.e. nonMusic Ground counterfeit BS. New JJ kt88's, didn't test it but he doesn't sell crap. The head box is held together with sheet metal screws so it could use a cosmetic restoration. It had original xformers as far as I remember. He'll be glad to take pix if you call him, he just got a badass Nikon from the pawnshop across the street:)

He's asking 2100 I think, his name is Mark, tell him Pete sent yah:) http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/Cyclo ... 1.jpg.html

I'm not selling this or making any money on it, I'm posting it because these things are rare and I know you guys will want to see it, thats all. Enjoy!
[/img]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pete